- Classical full-service CRO covering Sweden, Denmark and Norway
- From synopsis to study report and from phase I to phase IV
- Tailor made solutions with Scandinavian Biotech Companies
- International clinical trials in Europe and US as part of PSN
Contact: Joris Wilms, +45 44 222 921
- Own facilities approved by Danish Medicines Agency to store IMP
- Labelling, packaging, distribution of IMP across the globe
- QP release of IMP
Contact: Annette Bested Toft,
+45 44 222 968
- A strong team of experts with hands-on experience from the pharmaceutical industry and medical device companies, we can offer guidance and documentation services in most drug development disciplines in a broad range of therapeutic areas.
Contact: Alejandra Mørk, +45 22 222 910
- KLIFO Regulatory Affairs Services provide together with our Drug Development Counselling experts support in all regulatory affairs areas from recommending the path to market to late stage post-marketing activities.
- EU, US, Emerging markets.
- Head quarter and affiliate regulatory affairs experience.
- Pharma and biotech.
- Outsourcing and insourcing
Contact: Anne Tingsgård,
+ 45 44 222 940
Why select KLIFO to support your product development?
- We ensure that you meet industry standards and requirements of health authorities. At the same time we design solutions that comply with your requirements. We are able to do this because our management and staff have solid industry experience from pharma and biotech.
- We have experience with development of medicinal products as well as medical
- We provide international coverage in clinical development and clinical trial
- Our Drug Development Counselling offers expertise with EMA, FDA and PMDA.
- We commit to contribute to a trustworthy and motivating collaboration. This means dedicated and stable staff, easy access to management, transparent project management and predictability in time, cost and quality coverage.